Saturday, December 3, 2011

so much has happened!

A couple of weeks ago husband and I made a visit to Aggieland with Kyle and Frances!


We made the trip for a couple of reasons... we were dying to get together with Kyle and Fran since they live in Katy, Texas and what better way than to go to an Aggie Football game! Even better than that, Fran was getting confirmed into the Catholic Church in College Station!! We were so excited for her and the weekend turned out so special.

Kyle and Frances outside of Kyle Field.

The boys tailgating before the game.


This picture is a little blurry, but I wanted everyone to see her joy!!
After Fran's ceremony, Kyle and Travis were able to get their rings blessed by a Priest. Even though Kyle graduated last year, he never got a chance to do this. So Great!


Last weekend was thanksgiving. I didn't remember to take any photos, but we had a blast at the In-laws' hunting property. There was so much food and family! Many of the family that was there we hadn't seen since the wedding in September. It was warming to get to catch up with everyone and just relax. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I am alone this weekend. Husband went hunting while I stayed home to take care of a few things. It has only been a day and I miss him SO much. How we did long distance for a year is beyond me.

xoxo, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment